Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's victory has helped the left and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a left that can make a real difference to the world and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- Burkini ban: the Islamophobia that lies beneath the beach secularism
- Corbyn speaks for millions: Counterfire freesheet August 2016
- How the Labour right disenfranchises young people
- Gig economy meets the real world: the Deliveroo strike
- The race to the bottom - the secret life of the courier
- Railways: a rebellious mood
- Corbyn and Jones: fear divides the left