Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's victory has helped the left and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a left that can make a real difference to the world and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- Class struggle in France: a temporary stalemate
- Why I voted Leave
- End austerity - general election now! Lexit statement on leave vote
- Merthyr and the red flag
- Why African-Caribbeans should vote for a Left Exit from the EU
- Orlando: solidarity with the victims, no to Islamophobia
- Junior doctors: the fight goes on