Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's victory has helped the left and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a left that can make a real difference to the world and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- The centre cannot win
- E.P. Thompson on how to save the university
- The rotten symbol of a rotten system: Counterfire freesheet November 2016
- Signs of change in the Balkans? The Bulgarian and Moldovan elections
- NHS Day of Action: Corbyn takes the lead
- 'Brexit: what should the left be fighting for?' with Lindsey German - video
- Standing up for Standing Rock: the shape of things to come?