Donate or become a regular subscriber to help us promote solidarity and socialist arguments
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left. Contributors range from figures like Lee Jasper, Brian Eno, Shelly Asquith, Rabina Khan, Lindsey German and James Meadway, to striking cleaners, rail workers, student leaders and anti-fracking activists.
We are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit to help promote solidarity and socialist arguments. Counterfire groups are growing in many cities, towns and universities around the country.
All this costs money. If you support what we are doing please donate or better still become a regular subscriber. If you give at least £3 a month, we will send you copies of our new free tabloid direct to your door.
More articles from this author
- Grenfell is not an accident - video
- First Diane Abbott, now Danièle Obono: the media lynching of black women on the radical Left
- Statement from Durham teaching assistants in response to new deal offered
- The Tory crisis is the crisis of neoliberalism
- Meanwhile in France, voters stayed away: A tale of two elections
- The Violence of Austerity
- Vote Labour, but don't stop there