Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's rise is an incredible moment, and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a Left that can make a real difference to the world, and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- Solidarity with striking lecturers - resolution
- Why we strike: why lecturers need your support
- Turning the tide in Labour against war and against Nato
- Economic murder: homeless man dies outside Parliament
- Reforms and resistance: how tenants can influence housing policy
- Rotherham: Islamophobia, structural racism and the far right
- The SPD is dead: long live the grand coalition!