Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's victory has helped the left and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a left that can make a real difference to the world and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- Silent boycott: the media blackout on the Palestinian hunger strike
- Armed force on the streets: the French experience
- Durham Teaching assistants: Behind closed doors? Or out in the open?
- Vote Labour and prepare to fight
- France: the crisis continues - part 2
- Student to student: why this time you must vote
- Out on the streets, Corbyn is drawing a crowd