Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century
Counterfire builds the movements against war, austerity, racism and climate change.
Corbyn's rise is an incredible moment, and we need to stay mobilised to support him. We think fundamental change comes from below, and that socialists need to get organised to help make this happen.
We want to see a Left that can make a real difference to the world, and we are growing.
Counterfire.org is one of the best read websites on the radical left, and we are now producing a regular free tabloid in the same spirit.
We have Counterfire groups across the country and they need your help and ideas to make change happen.
Help us remake socialist politics for the twenty-first century. Join us, we are stronger together.
More articles from this author
- Why socialists should support Catalonia
- Reactions to Budget 2017: resisting Foodbank Britain
- Autumn Budget: the misery continues
- Not fit to govern
- On Marx’s account of the commodity
- Post-modern Trumpism and loneliness: the rise of vulgar authoritarianism
- Not fit to govern - Counterfire freesheet November/December 2017