Rosa Luxemburg is one of the greatest Marxist activists and thinkers of all time. Elaine Graham-Leigh discusses her ideas on reform, revolution, and much else.
- Join the discussion at London Counterfire's next session in the What is Marxism? summer series: Lukács, alienation and class consciousness on Saturday 5th August at 12pm
- Get involved in radical writing and organising at Counterfire's Activist Journalism Day School on 12th August
More articles from this author
- A weak and unpopular establishment is losing control - video
- We're not going to take it any more - statement from precarious staff at the University of Kent
- Corbynism was to a large extent a response to Pasokification
- Time's up Theresa - Counterfire Freesheet March 2018
- Why was Marielle Franco assassinated?
- Between the Scylla of ‘Pasokification’ and the Charybdis of 'Syrizification’ – and how to avoid both
- As a trans woman, this is the unity I want to see