A look at how the problems of class and austerity meant Grenfell could happen, with Judy Cox and Shabbir Lakha
Filmed by Jim Aindow
More articles from this author
- German elections: 'The first time in decades that a party with a fascist wing is going to enter parliament'
- Tories out - Counterfire freesheet September 2017
- Namibia, diamonds, copper, gold and uranium. Also worms
- Are books in schools for reading or for balancing?
- Beauty, a dark history, and class conflict
- How the Establishment Lost Control
- Rashan Charles: police racism hasn't gone away