John Rees on how Britain is a key backer and arms supplier to Saudia Arabia - a despotic regime which is attacking the poorest nation in the arab world
Paul Hanes is a member of Counterfire who started Fourman Films in 2003 after his first feature documentary that year. He is an award winning film maker, active trade unionist and a prolific video blogger and citizen journalist. He has over 1,000 YouTube videos which form an historic and in depth record of the movement, often overlooked by the mainstream media.
More articles from this author
- Arguments against Trident: unnecessary, dangerous and wasteful
- Video: take back Manchester! People's Assembly Against Austerity protests
- Video: junior doctors protest - Hunt must go!
- Video: 'Refugees welcome here' demo in London
- Lenin and the art of revolution - John Rees and James Meadway | Dangerous Times 2015
- Austerity's Unelected Technocrats -Tariq Ali and Chris Bambery | Dangerous Times Festival 2015
- The worker in the 21st century | Dangerous Times 2015