Lindsey German on a BBC TV panel show making the case against intervention in Iraq by the United States and Britain
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- May Day, May Day: this ship is sinking – weekly briefing
- Trump’s Nato ultimatums: red letter or red herring?
- The human rights abuses that couldn't be closer to home – weekly briefing
- All roads lead to the Trump protest on 13 July – weekly briefing
- The collapse of everything, and what to do about it - weekly briefing
- The far right can be defeated, and mass organisation is the key – weekly briefing
- Europe: time to look reality in the face - weekly briefing