Lindsey German on a BBC TV panel show making the case against intervention in Iraq by the United States and Britain
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- Racism starts at the top in Britain, and we’re seeing the result with Windrush - weekly briefing
- The mission accomplished that is nothing of the sort – weekly briefing
- Lindsey German on Victoria Derbyshire: Don't bomb Syria - video
- Lies, damn lies, and Boris Johnson - weekly briefing
- From Jewdas to Skripal: media attacks on Corbyn are out of touch with reality
- John Bolton: the return of the uber hawk
- The Trump era and the anti-war movement