Lindsey German on a BBC TV panel show making the case against intervention in Iraq by the United States and Britain
As national convenor of the Stop the War Coalition, Lindsey was a key organiser of the largest demonstration, and one of the largest mass movements, in British history.
Her books include ‘Material Girls: Women, Men and Work’, ‘Sex, Class and Socialism’, ‘A People’s History of London’ (with John Rees) and ‘How a Century of War Changed the Lives of Women’.
More articles from this author
- October Song - book review
- Learnt nothing and forgotten everything: the next crash is coming - weekly briefing
- Racism, war and Trump: the Stop the War Coalition AGM
- Boris is going for brutal Brexit - weekly briefing
- The Palestinians deserve better than this – weekly briefing
- When the lying has to stop – weekly briefing
- Don’t look here, look there: the one percent, inequality and Jeremy Corbyn - weekly briefing