Junior doctor Mona Kamal argues that the government is attacking doctors as a means to further undermine the NHS
"We can't untangle the question of our contracts from the wider questions of privatisation and austerity".
She calls on everyone who values the NHS to show their support by visiting hospital picket lines during the strike on Wednesday.
More articles from this author
- SOAS cleaners' campaign: 'It's a matter of justice'
- Limpiadores: SOAS Cleaners' struggle - podcast
- Always in the front line
- Amazing response to Counterfire's free paper
- Women's liberation: we think it's time
- Trident: pointless, wasteful and very very dangerous - podcast
- Paul Robeson: erased from history - podcast