Shabbir Lakha is a Stop the War officer, a People's Assembly activist and a member of Counterfire.
More articles from this author
- Cricklewood attack: it’s not terrorism if it’s Islamophobic
- Is Israel a racist endeavour?
- Labour's NEC votes on IHRA; members protest to defend Corbyn
- The fightback is on: hundreds rally behind Corbyn in London
- Zimbabwe after Mugabe: his successor struggles to maintain grip on power
- Antisemitism and apartheid
- What, you thought we just forgot about Grenfell?