What a year it's been! Here's a roundup of some of the best political moments of 2017
It seems like ages ago now, but the year started with Theresa May feeling very "strong and stable":
Enter Jeremy Corbyn...
And things started to turn very sour for Mrs May
And it just kept getting worse for Theresa May, and better for Jeremy Corbyn
By election day, Jeremy Corbyn had closed the gap in the polls
But that didn't mean it wasn't still a massive shock for the Tories...and the Labour Right
After the election, Jeremy Corbyn was popular as ever. His speech and the reception it received at Glastonbury was an iconic moment
And on the flip side Theresa May dared to share her naughtiest moment
Which Jeremy Corbyn was having none of
And just when Theresa May thought the worst part of the year was behind her, this happened
And The People's Assembly made sure that this year's Tory conference was a memorable one for them all
But it hasn't been all fun and games. When the Tories thought Philip Hammond's announcement of more austerity in the autumn Budget was a laughing matter, Jeremy Corbyn spoke for all us when he shut them down
But one thing that has stayed constant throughout the year, has been the mainstream media's obsession with Breakfast:
Here's to getting rid of the Tories once and for all in 2018!
More articles from this author
- Fund our NHS: Tens of thousands of people march through London - photos
- Palestine: the open wound
- Residents told they can't be safe until they pay £2m by multimillionaire landlord
- Ahed Tamimi's indictment paints a clear picture of apartheid Israel
- Another world is possible: Download new anti-Tory track today
- Why is Trump recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital a big deal?
- Theresa The Appeaser: Trump tweets and Britain First